Saturday, February 26, 2011

Latest Project - Vintage Embellished Hat

This is one of those projects that took awhile to create. I have had this particular yarn for several years. I believe I made a scarf out of it for myself at one time. =)


I finally decided it would knit up into a nice baby hat, so I knitted up the basic rolled brim hat. That done, it laid around for awhile until I decided it needed some embellishment! In some of the stuff I'd brought home from my grandma's house, I found this white cotton flower and a mother-of-pearl button - ta da!




Pattern:
Simple Rolled Brim hat from the book Baby Beanies
Yarn: 
Rowan All Season Cotton (60% cotton/40% acrylic)

Almost wish I had a girl to put it on!
Find it in my Etsy Shop! =)


Like My Blog? Vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs!

No comments: