Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Latest Projects - Finished!

I've been working on THIS neck warmer for a few weeks now. I got kind of bogged down because - well - it was kind of boring to knit. But I soldiered on and eventually finished it! =) Here is a picture of the finished item:


Pattern
Yarn
Swish Worsted in Indigo Heather from KnitPicks.com ($3.99/skien)
100% Superwash Merino Wool
Buttons
Vintage Mother-of-Pearl from my grandma's house (free!)

Then I used up a tiny leftover ball of yarn from one of my baby hats to make this cute Mug Cozy!


Pattern
Yarn
Swish DK in Semolina ($3.79/skein)
100% Superwash Merino Wool
Button
Vintage wooden button from my grandma's house (free)

I joined up with the Hooo's Got Talent Link Party today - check out some other great projects!


NightOwlCrafting






Like My Blog? Vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs!

No comments: