Saturday, February 12, 2011

Productive Days

So today is one of those "productive" Saturdays. You know what I'm talking about. There's a lot to get done and you're forced to do it. It's my husbands birthday party today and I had to get right up and at it today! Grocery shopping and gift shopping (he's just get a set of sawhorses and some $$ towards his new softball bat). 


Then home to put my dinner in the crock-pot - we're having my Buffalo Chicken Dinner.
And mix up the cake mix and put it in the oven.


Now I'm having a little down-time. The Little Guy is napping and I'm catching up on my blog reading/writing. I was excited to get an email last night that my blog friend Ellen has been inspired by one of my posts and has written a little blog about it (check it out here!)


And I discovered that $2.00 MP3 credit for Amazon.com and got a new music album! That was great!


I hope everyone else is having a productive and good Saturday! 



Like My Blog? Vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs!

No comments: