Sunday, May 15, 2011

Coupons Anyone?

Well, it seems that the world has started a couponing trend - which is, for once, not necessarily a bad thing. I've been curious about how to go about doing this for a few years now, but haven't had the determination to figure it out.
 
Well, I've decided if all those other people can do it - so can I! (Maybe)
 
So.... today at work, I pulled out 3 Smartsource inserts, 3 Red Plum inserts, 2 Walgreens, 1 Albertsons, 1 RiteAid and 1 Fred Meyer inserts from the newspapers here at my desk.

I'm not exactly sure what I'm supposed to DO with all these inserts, but I have started following a couple local couponing blogs, so hopefully they will give me some direction!

Now.... to figure out how to organize and store all these coupons until I need them......
Like My Blog? Vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs!

No comments: