Friday, September 23, 2011

Fall Into Reading 2011





Yay! I love Fall Into Reading! This is going to be my 2nd year joining up with Katrina over at Callapidder Days for this event. I also did her Spring reading event, Spring Reading Thing. It's not too late to join!


Fall Into Reading a very low pressure reading challenge running September 23rd - December 21st! Basically I have a bunch of books on my shelves that I want to get through, and this will be a great motivator to DO IT!


Usually I break up my list by month, which usually does me pretty well. Its easy to see if I'm on track, but I think I'm just going to make one big list this time and see how that goes.
  1. Finish That's My Son by Rick Johnson
  2. Shanghai Girls by Lisa See (must read - someone gave me this to read...)
  3. Fracture by Megan Miranda (ARC tour)
  4. Cloudy with a Chance of Marriage by Kieran Kramer
  5. The Lady of Bolton Hill by Elizabeth Camden (DONE!)
  6. Dark Lover by JR Ward
  7. The Lady's Slipper by Deborah Swift
  8. Girl with a Pearl Earring by Tracey Chevalier
  9. Legend by Marie Lu (ARC Tour)
  10. Mine Is the Night by Liz Curtis Higgs (publisher review)
  11. A Sound Among the Trees by Susan Meissner (publisher review)
Added: Flesh and Blood by Kristen Painter (House of Comarre bk2)
A Wedding Invitation by Alice J. Wisler (publisher review)

No comments: