Sunday, September 4, 2011

Musings and Changes?

I have been a little bit at a loss with my blog lately.
I feel like I don't have a lot of good inspiration, which means I tend to post less often.
I don't want to just fill it with a bunch of fluff.

I'm not much for participating in meme's on other blogs,
so I hesitate to start something like that here although part of me
thinks the structure of it would make it easier.

I've done some sponsored giveaways in the past, but they're a lot of work -
and although I really enjoy hosting giveaways for my readers,
I don't want that to be what I'm all about.

I've really been on a reading binge lately, so you guys have
had an over-abundance of book review posts to see....

But don't count me out! I've got a few ideas percolating in there
and I just have to figure out exactly what it is that I want to do with this blog!
It's turned out a little differently (650 followers later) than I ever expected. =)

Does anyone ever feel like there are so many things that you'd LIKE to do,
but there is never enough time to actually ACCOMPLISH them?
That's me, right at the moment.
(Pinterest does not help this problem)

Thanks to everyone who reads this blog!
I really can't believe that you do, but I appreciate it! =)

No comments: