Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Tis the Season...

For being BUSY apparently!
I feel like the past couple weeks have just been filled with places to go and appointments galore!
I'm not sure if it really has anything to do with the holiday season or not.
Most of the stuff we've had going on are random appointments and activities.

I went to see the Breaking Dawn premiere on November 20th with my in-laws.
As you can see from this post and this post, they are VERY into the Twilight craze.
I go along because I'm invited and it's something we can all do together.

I'm finally getting used to my new work schedule, so things are settling down on that front... I'm figuring out that I need to take a nap during the day on those evenings I work for sanity sake.

I had a movie night with a bunch of friends and we watched My Fair Lady. That was a fun evening and something I'd planned about a month ago.... I just didn't realize at the time that I was going to be up late at the Twilight premiere the night before....

Anyway.... hopefully in the next week or so after the Thankgiving holiday I can get back to a more normal schedule and my blogging will be back on track..... is that wishful thinking this time of year?? =) Lucky for me I have a lot of my Christmas shopping done already this year! Yay! I think this is the most on top of it I've ever been!

No comments: