Friday, April 13, 2012

Project Pinterest #5

I fear my Pinterest-making projects have been regulated mostly to recipes lately....
not that that's a bad thing, but I wish I was inspired to do more actual projects!


A few of my latest....


Tomato Basil Parmesan Soup - Super yummy. Even my tomato soup hating husband liked it. =)


Apple Pie Breakfast Oatmeal - made with steel cut oats this one was great! My only complaint? It only cooks for 4-6 hours! I guess that's okay if you're not planning on getting an 8 hour night of sleep.... I may try this again when I'm coming home from work at 2:30 am.


Make Ahead Absolutely Sinful Cinnamon Rolls - these were really good. I'm going to try them again and let them rise longer... they didn't seem to be fluffy enough. Also, I didn't have all the ingredients for the frosting....


Crock-Pot Chicken Tacos - yummy and easy! Stuck my chicken in the pot frozen and dinner was done that night! Awesome!
Also.....I AM working on an actual project!


Not quite done with this one yet. =)

No comments: