Sunday, June 17, 2012

Father's Day

Happy Father's Day!!

Malachi and I made up a fun Pinterest inspired project for his dad this year. =) 

So based on this picture, I asked him a series of questions and recorded them.

My husband wouldn't necessarily appreciate the mustache theme going on on the original project and I was a little stumped what to do on the edges of ours.... then I decided that since Malachi's still pretty little, it would be fun to stamp his hand-print on it!


This was lots of fun in itself as you can see. We had a practice piece of paper that he did lots of print on... and mommy had to do a few too!

Then I took the blank one and printed the text I had made up on it.

Then we put it in a frame I got on clearance at Michael's for $3! 
Finished project given to Daddy this morning. =)

Such a fun thing to look back on!



No comments: