Monday, June 11, 2012

Project Pinterest #6

It's time for a Pinterest Project update! =) I've gotten quite a few of my pins completed this month. Check out my Things I actually DID! board for more completed pins!




Freezer Meals - For more info on my freezer meals, go to this post and this post.


Ribbed Hat for Malachi - turned out cute. He loves it and I wanted to make him something since the baby is getting things. I was afraid I was going to run out of yarn, so its not as "slouchy" as the original pattern.

Source: family.go.com via Elsie on Pinterest

Cookie Dough Bites - made these for a Crafting Night. Yummy... and EASY!


Jalapeno Cream Cheese Crescents - these were a little spicy for me... although I think I put more jalapenos in it than the recipe said. My husband ate all the leftovers the next day though!
1 & 2 - Ribbed Hat 3 - Jalapeno Cream Cheese Crescents 
4 - Cookie Dough Bites

I was happy to have completed at least ONE non-food project! I have another in the works for Father's Day... hopefully it turns out. =)


No comments: