Monday, June 25, 2012

Tomorrow is Baby Day!

I almost can't believe it!
Tomorrow morning I will be arriving at the hospital at 5:30 am (UGH) and my C-Section is scheduled for 7:30 am. Which means by this time tomorrow our new baby boy will be with us!
I'm not sure I'm quite ready!!


Today was my last doctor's appt, where I was able to pick up all my prescriptions for when I come home (I vaguely remember having to leave the hospital last time and then go half-drugged to the pharmacy for those same prescriptions).
I have my bag (mostly) packed for the morning
After all the baby hats I've made for the many, many baby showers I've attended already this spring/summer, I FINALLY last night at work finished up TWO hats for my own baby!
Hat with Pom Pom
Newborn Size   100% Acrylic
(this one turned out a little bit weird shaped... he might need another one. =)

Rolled Brim Colorblock Hat 0-6 Months
Knit Picks Comfy Worsted Yarn - 75% Pima Cotton 25% Acrylic
Colors: Marlin and Whisker
Sooo... I will not be blogging for probably at least a week unless I get motivated to schedule a couple posts! I am excited and nervous about this new journey we're starting on. Mostly I can't believe it's here already - yikes!


And last by not least... it's the end of an era. The last day that it's just me and my Little Guy - soon-to-be big brother!


No comments: