Monday, July 16, 2012

Getting back to normal

It's about time to start getting back to a "normal" routine. This new baby is pretty easy-going so far and I'm feeling good, so I decided its time I start planning some summer activities for Malachi and I to do to keep him busy and out of trouble!


I decided this morning that I needed to find something - even though I hadn't actually thought about it much yet. Sooo... I headed to Pinterest for some inspiration from my  "Possible Projects" or "Fun Kid Ideas" boards. I came across a play-dough recipe I'd pinned   a long time ago. So I printed it off and we tried it out!





What a fun process! And this play-dough from HowDoesShe.com seems to be a great recipe! Much better than whatever recipe I used the last time I made homemade play-dough!

Silly boy!

No comments: