Friday, July 13, 2012

New Cloth Diapers

If you've been reading my blog long, you'll already know that I've cloth diapered Malachi since he was very little. I had some definite successes and failures along the way though. My mom has sewed almost all of our diapers (click here to see some pictures!) and when Malachi was really little we had some leakage issues. Those seem to be all resolved and we've used them ever since.


The smallest size cloth diapers I currently have though, would not fit Zachary right now. They are probably better for a baby about 3 months or so, I'd guess. I am definitely interested in getting started with my cloth diapering earlier this time around, so my mom made us some new tiny diapers!



Aren't they cute?? =) So far we only have a couple, but they are working well. I just have to remember to change them more often! It's hard to remember how often these tiny babies poop!! Just another reason to use cloth though... I've gone through several packages already of disposable diapers!

Want to read more about why we cloth diaper or how? 
Last year I blogged a series of posts on our experience:


No comments: