Sunday, July 22, 2012

Project Pinterest #8

Lots of recipes in this edition. I've been doing quite a bit of cooking and baking since being off work. It's been lots of fun trying some of these recipes I've pinned out!


Playdough by HowDoesShe.com - Great playdough! Good texture and stays nice for a long time! Check out my post on making it!

Source: myrecipes.com via Elsie on Pinterest

Overnight Peaches-and-Cream French Toast - YUM! I made this to take to my sister-in-laws for a family get-together. So easy to put together the night before and refrigerate. Then take it out in the morning... add a bit and bake. SO EASY and yummy. I think it would also be wonderful with blueberries or blackberries.


Puffy Vanilla and Peanut Butter Chip Cookies - Very tasty... I just spontaneously decided to make these one night and used chocolate chips instead. My only complaint... it does make much. I'd double it next time.


Blueberry Lemon Bars - I WILL be making these again. So yummy. Consistency of a lemon or key lime pie. Awesome flavor!



Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Soup & Homemade Olive Garden Breadsticks
These two recipes were from an Olive Garden inspired dinner. I received some kale in my Bountiful Basket that week and needed a use for it. The soup was so good my husband has requested it to take hunting. The breadsticks were really good, but I need to work on my shaping skills... they looked pretty funny!




Best Zucchini Bread - I haven't made many zucchini breads in the past, so I can't attest to this being "the best" but it was pretty good. I liked the fact that it made two loafs for my efforts.


For more Pinterest Projects I've accomplished check out my Things I Actually DID! board. Have you found any awesome Pinterest projects lately? I'd love to hear about them.

No comments: