Thursday, July 26, 2012

One Month!

It is almost unbelievable that a whole month has past since "Baby Zach" (as Malachi calls him) has joined our family. It feels like a lot has happened, but also that it's gone by so fast. I'm already one-third of the way through my maternity leave from work (sad!).


I feel really blessed that I've had two babies who are great night sleepers. I'm still wondering if Zachary is going to wake up one day and be more difficult, but he's been a very easy baby so far. Two nights ago I woke up in the middle of the night thinking, "gee, it can't be time for a feeding already" (I think this every time I have to wake up) only to look at the clock and realize that  five hours had past since we went to bed! This kid is already sleeping "through the night."


Hoping that when 6 weeks hits that we don't get to experience the colic stage again though.... that was not fun with Malachi.


Here is my precious Zachary at one month!




































Malachi has been an awesome big brother. We've only had one major incident. One day he asked to hold him and I placed Zach on his lap and walked away. A minute later I heard a piercing cry and Malachi was biting Zach's arm - hard! So upsetting! But if that is the only thing that's happened, I think we're doing pretty well.
One of these days I need to adjust my blog margins so my pictures have a little more room. =) Add it to the "to do" list, I guess.



No comments: