Saturday, September 22, 2012

Fall Into Reading 2012

Fall Into Reading 2012
This is my 3rd year joining up with this low pressure reading challenge. This event runs September 22 - December 21st.
Want to join the fun? Visit Callapidder Days for the details!

Last year I didn't make it though my whole list and I'm not going to be too crazy with my list this year. Having a three-year-old and a new baby kind of kills most of my reading time. One thing I'd like to do is read a Jane Austen novel I haven't read yet though. That was part of my 2012 Goals, so I could get two things done at once.


My list:

  • Finish - The Strong-Willed Child by Dr. James Dobson
  • Finish - Unlocked by Courtney Milan
  • Awakening by Karice Bolton
  • Persuasion by Jane Austen (2012 Goal book)
  • Home Improvement by Charlaine Harris (this one has been on my shelf for awhile)
  • Divergent by Veronica Roth (this has been on my to-read list forever!)
  • Out for Blood by Kristen Painter (currently pre-ordered!)
This seems like a very small and sad list compared to my previous FIR lists. But I'm hoping that's it's doable. =)



No comments: