Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Fall Into Reading 2010

For this reading challege running September 22 - December 21, hosted by Callapidder Days, I decided to pick 3 books a month. I figured that should be more than doable, but you just never know what's going to happen during the holiday's! 

If you've been following my TBR on my Reading List, you will notice that many of these books have been on there for quite some time. I keep finding other things to read (or my mom keeps giving me her library books - which then I have to read right away and return), so these have been pushed down the list. It's time to get them read.

September:
- Finish Emma by Jane Austen (I MUST finish this book!)
- Where Are You Now? by Mary Higgins Clark

October:
-Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
-Dead to the World (Sookie Stackhouse bk. 4) by Charlaine Harris
-That Certain Spark by Cathy Marie Hake

November:
-The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold
-Twenties Girl by Sophie Kinsella
-The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls

December:
-Remember Me by Sophie Kinsella
-Dead as a Doornail (Sookie Stackhouse bk. 5) by Charlaine Harris
-Mr Darcy Broke My Heart by Beth Pattillo

Books Added Later:
-The Next Great Move of God: Christians Returning to Their Hebric Roots by Dr. LeSalle R. Vaughn (for publisher review)
-Hatteras Girl by Alice J Wisler (for publisher review)
-A Rush of Wings by Kirsten H. (for publisher review)
-Rude Awakenings of a Jane Austen Addict by Laurie Viera Rigler (audio book)


No comments: