Sunday, December 26, 2010

Nicholas Sparks Reading Challenge 2011

I love Nicholas Sparks books - well, most of them. There have been one or two along the way that I haven't been too fond of (Nights of Rodanthe, I loathed - sorry), but for the most part I read it. Even when I was kind of irritated that Miley Cyrus named the character Ronnie in The Last Song, I still read it and liked it by the end.

Sooo... in light of that, I've decided to join The Book Vixen's Nicholas Sparks Reading Challenge
Nicholas Sparks Reading Challenge

The goal is to read or re-read a certain number of Nicholas Sparks books in 2011. I've decided to do the first level, First Date 1-4 books, since most of them I've read already and I don't really want to re-read most of them. But there is one or two I missed along the way, the newest one and there is one I want to re-read. Here's my list:

1. Safe Haven (newest NS book)
2. The Rescue (a re-read)
3. The Wedding (I think I missed this one!)
Possible: Message in a Bottle - I don't think I've read this one, but I've seen the movie, so I don't know if I want to read it knowing the plot already.... we'll see.






Like My Blog? Vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs!




No comments: