Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I'm Still Here.... Really!

I promise I haven't fallen off the face of the earth... at least not yet.

We had our slotting for our new jobs at work and I just feel like there's life weirdness ever since - which doesn't make sense since nothing has really changed yet.

But I had to work an extra night shift this week for someone who was
on paternity leave. And then the next two weeks I'm working two extra
evenings each week for training for my new position.

I did get the position I had at the top of my list though, so I'm pretty happy about that.
Although, I'm a little nervous because I'll be moving to the ER.
Hmm...... I will definitely be getting a flu shot this year.

Anyway... pending all this craziness, I've been trying to spend lots
of time with my son during the day and that means not blogging.
I'm sure things will settle down and resume into a new normal in a few weeks -
and actually will probably be a better normal because I will not be working
any night shifts (don't call me in for them either!!!!)

I've also been putting some serious thought into what I want to get out of this blog
and the goals I want to have - I have some ideas forming...

Anyway... just an update that I'm really still here
and I haven't stopped blogging... just a little break while my life is
in transition! Thanks for reading!

No comments: