Saturday, December 8, 2012

Reading Goal Completed!!

I've done it! Even having a baby this summer, I've managed to finish my goal of 50 books read this year. This includes Sisters of the Quilt which was a Trilogy  but only counted as one and Wool which was five novellas in one. I was not sure I could do it - as you can see from my reading list,  I didn't finish a single book in July. AND I still have a couple weeks left - 60 books for next year maybe? =)

“It is not true we have only one life to love, if we can read,
we can live as many lives and as many kinds of lives as we wish.”

- S.I. Hayakawa

Update:
I didn't want to make a whole new post, so I'm placing my 2012 Reading List here. =)
December:
  • Scarlet by Marissa Meyer (Chapter's 1-5, Lunar Chronicles #2)
  • The Queen's Army by Marissa Meyer (Lunar Chronicles #1.5)
  • Glitches by Marissa Meyer (Lunar Chronicles #0.5)
  • Cinder by Marissa Meyer (Lunar Chronicles #1)
  • How Do You Tuck In A Superhero? by Rachel Balducci
  • Wildflowers from Winter by Katie Ganshert
  • The Apothacary's Daughter by Julie Klassen
  • A Change of Fortune by Jen Turano
November:
  • A Tailor-Made Bride by Karen Witemeyer
  • The Doctor's Lady by Jody Hedlund
  • Unending Devotion by Jody Hedlund
  • Wool Omnibus (Books #1-5) by Hugh Howey
  • The Preacher's Bride by Jody Hedlund
  • A Wreath of Snow by Liz Curtis Higgs
  • Promise by Kristie Cook (Soul Savers #1)
October:
  • Abby: Mail Order Bride by Verna Clay
  • Persuasian by Jane Austen
  • Insurgent by Veronica Roth (Divergent #2)
  • Divergent by Veronica Roth (Divergent #1)
  • Legions by Karice Bolton (The Watchers Trilogy #2)
September: August: July: - Nothing!

June:
  • Bridesmaid Lotto by Rachel Astor
  • The Marriage Bargain by Sandra Edwards
  • Midnight Sun by M.J. Fredrick
  • The Spy Who Left Me by Gina Robinson
  • The Girl in the Steel Corset by Kady Cross
  • Underworld by Meg Cabot (Abandon Trilogy #2)
  • Overbite by Meg Cabot (Insatiable #2)
    May:
    • The Messenger by Siri Mitchell
    • Spellbound by Cara Lynn Shultz
    • Fifty Shades Freed by E.L. James
    • Fifty Shades Darker by E.L. James
    • Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. James
    April: March: February:
    • Sisters of the Quilt The Complete Trilogy by Cindy Woodsmall
    • The Soulkeeper's by G.P. Ching
    January:
    • I'm in No Mood for Love by Rachel Gibson
    • Jessicas Guide to Dating on the Dark Side by Beth Fantaskey
    • Mr Darcy Broke My Heart by Beth Pattillo
    • Paradise Valley by Dale Cramer (Daughters of Caleb Bender #1)
    51/50 The Magical Adventures of a Single Life by Kristen McGuiness

    No comments: