Sunday, January 27, 2013

Dinosaurs are coming!

I've been planning Malachi a construction themed birthday party for awhile now. I was actually going to do it LAST year, but the house we were living in at the time wasn't very practical for some of my ideas (sandboxes!). So last year I decided on a Cowboy themed birthday party instead.

Well, I thought this year would be perfect for the construction theme... except when I asked him what kind of party he wanted he enthusiastically said, "Dinosaurs!" Ummmm... okay. I thought I had him convinced for the construction theme, but when I asked him to tell his grandparents and cousins yesterday what his party theme would be he said, "Dinosaurs!". Sooo... apparently we're doing a Dinosaur theme instead. 

I have been frantically researching dinosaur party ideas and I'm actually getting pretty excited. I think there are going to be a lot of really fun activities.

Source: etsy.com via Elsie on Pinterest

More to come... =)


No comments: