Friday, March 22, 2013

Dinosaur Birthday Party Prep

Tomorrow is our big Dinosaur Birthday Party! I've been busy running all over town to get all the necessary supplies and crafting away! I still feel like I have WAY too many things to do and I'm glad I took the day off work today or I'm sure I'd be stressing!!

Here is a little preview of what I've been up to:

Treat bags. I found these colored kraft bags at Michaels in our perfect party colors of orange and lime green. 
I've filled them with: Dino stickers, a dino egg with a dino tattoo inside, dinosaur fruit snacks, a bouncy ball and a green and orange Sixlets. 
Then I folded the tops over and tied them with some raffia I found from our Cowboy Party last year! Hooray for using stuff we already have! I also made some personalized name cards out of green and orange cardstock and printed with a Dinosaur font I downloaded.

Then I made up some little food signs including: Carnivore, Herbivore and Dessertivore. Along with a few specific foods.

And of course, there's a picture of my birthday boy!!


No comments: