Sunday, March 20, 2011

Spring Reading Thing 2011

I think I may be crazy, but I'm going in on ANOTHER reading challenge. Hosted by Katrina over at Callipidder Days, Spring Reading Thing 2011 consists of our own books that we want to get read this Spring!
Spring Reading Thing runs March 20th - June 20th!

Want to join in the fun? Click on the event button below!




For my own list, I decided to read 3 books a month because I'm planning on reading these GINORMOUS Outlander Series books. I also want to finish up the Sookie Stackhouse series that's out and fit in a couple other books along the way. I like to break my list down by month.

My Original List:

March

April

May
A Breath of Snow and Ashes by Diana Gabaldon

June
An Echo In the Bone by Diana Gabaldon (depending if my friend finishes it first!)
Dead Reckoning by Charlaine Harris (if I can get a copy-due out May 3, 2011)

Alternate if one of my other books isn't available:
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson

Added to my list:





Like My Blog? Vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs!

No comments: