Tuesday, January 3, 2012

2011 Reading Goals/Challenges Wrap Up

I'm going to apologize in advance....
you may not really be interested in this post, but I need to post it somewhere
so I can keep track of what I did last year. =)

I attempted five reading challenges in 2011.
Page to Screen Challenge - Goal: 5 books, Actual: 3 60% Completed
Nicholas Sparks Challenge - Goal: 3 books, Actual: 2 67% Completed
1st in a Series Challenge - Goal 6 books, Actual: 6+ 100% Completed
Spring Reading Thing - Goal 10 books, Actual 8 (+6 others)
Fall Into Reading - Goal 11, Actual 7 (+1 other)

I also had a Goodreads goal of reading 60 books this year....I completed 57, 
which I pretty proud of considering I read all those HUGE Outlander books.

And FINALLY,
here is my list of books I read in 2011:

December:
November:
October:
September:
August:
July:
June:
May:
April:
March:
February:
January:

Happy Reading in 2012!!

No comments: